Online Training Modules
Sustainable products provide the greatest global environmental, economic, & social benefits & are measured over their entire life cycle from raw materials extraction to final disposition.
Online Sustainable Products Training© provides credible, transparent, consensus, and life cycle and standards-based information, increasing market penetration of sustainable products, buildings, and vehicles, to obtain the resulting global benefits.
Just click on the links for each of the 21 Modules below to learn more about the Module, participating Experts, links & purchasing options.
Click on Demo link below to view the two-minute demo of an example of one of the Modules.
- Green Buildings by National Wildlife Federation, US Green Building Council,
& HOK Architects
- Green Existing Buildings by International Facility Management Association, International Interior Design Association, American Society of Interior Designers, Leonardo Academy, Milliken, US Green Building Council & Alliance for Sustainable Built Environments
- Green Building Commercial Interiors by American Society of Interior Designers, Catalyst Partners & US Green Building Council
- Green Laboratory Buildings by Lawrence Berkeley Labs, Fisher Hamilton , US EPA & Kath Williams + Associates
- Green Schools by Collaborative for High Performance Schools, San Diego Gas & Electric, The Council of Educational Facilities Planners International, Sustainaissance International, California State Architect, US EPA & US Green Building Council
- Green Retail Buildings by Forest City Enterprises, US Green Building Council & Sylvania,
- Green Building Core & Shell by Hines, Gensler, American Institute of Architects, Corporate Realty, Design & Management Institute, US Green Building Council & Tate Access Floors
- Green Homes by American Society of Interior Designers, Natural Resources Defense Council & US Green Building Council
- Sustainable Healthcare by Kaiser Permanente, Center for Maximum Potential Building Systems, Corporate Realty, Design & Management Institute, US Green Building Council & Forbo Flooring
- Certified Organic Products by Newman's Own Organics, Organic Trade Association, Organic Center for Education & Promotion & National Wildlife Federation
- Sustainable Textile Standard© by International Interior Design Association, Gensler, Daniel Mann Johnson Mendenhal, Milliken Carpet Fabric & Apparel, Catalyst Partners & MTS
- FSC Certified Wood by Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) & Knoll
- Sustainable Flooring by American Society of Interior Designers, Forest Stewardship Council & Forbo Flooring
- Sustainable Carpet by International Interior Design Association, American Society of Interior Designers, International Facility Management Association & Milliken
- Sustainable Lighting by American Society of Interior Designers, New Jersey Green Building Council & Philips Lighting
- Sustainable Furniture by International Interior Design Association, Forest Stewardship Council & Knoll
- Green Power by Renewable Choice Energy, Haworth, Interface, & US EPA
- Cleaner & Greener Certification & Energy Efficiency by Leonardo Academy & Johnson Controls
- Green Chemistry by American Chemical Society, Green Chemistry Institute & Shaw Carpet
- Environmentally Preferable Products by Natural Resources Defense Council, California State Architect, International Interior Design Association, Antron Carpet Fiber & Invista
- Pollution Prevention & Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) by International Design Center for the Environment, Natural Resources Defense Council, American Institute of Architects, Sustainable Proucts Corpration & MTS
You can view a 2-minute video sample here. (2.5MB - Windows Media Player required)
Gateway Interface Overview
Powered by the Resound Platform,
this gateway provides you with direct access to live and on-demand programs.
Allowing for effective knowledge transfer of product education, enterprise
learning, and commutations initiatives.
You must have Internet Explorer (version 5.0 or higher) and Windows
Media Player (version 6.5, 7.0 or 9.0). Click here for the automated
Diagnostic to verify you have the system requirements to
participate and view these programs.
- To view available live or on-demand programs, click the Program
- To launch programs for which you have already registered, click the
My Activities tab.
- To review your progress within specific programs, please click the
My Progress tab.
Click here to access our Participant
Quick Start Guides.
Click here for Additional